TS100 MINI Soldering Iron Station case with stand and place for sponge.
For stand use 1mm thick metal sheet.
Box is closing thanks to printed hinges. No screws needed.
Place for sponge is detachable.
AquaControl is software based on Arduino hardware to control and monitor an aquarium. It’s highly customizable and easy to use because of on screen menu.
– OLED display
– sound notification
– automatic RGB LED control
– low/high temperature warnings
– maintenance day and “day before” notifications
– shows current temperature and time
– customizable user menu
– status icons (some of them animated)
– automatic OLED sleep
– automatic OLED wake up when some event has been raised
How to stop your Sony A6300 from overheating, please see the video below.
4K recording 25fps
firmware version 1.10
no modification: 22m 33s
thermal pad installed: 36m 56s – 64% better
firmware version 2.0
Auto Pwr OFF
thermal pad installed: 55m 24s – 148% better
firmware 2.0 download https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/e-mount-body-ilce-6000-series/ilce-6300#/downloadTab
OpenMemory Tweaks https://sony-pmca.appspot.com/apps