3D printed rear fender for Honda CBF600S.
Laboratory power supply case.
- Buck Adjustable DC Module DPS3005 0-32V 5A
- Power supply 24V 5A 120W
(size: 22cm x 9.9cm x 4.2cm – 8.66inch x 3.9inch x 1.65inch)
- 2x LM2596 DC-DC buck converter (1x 5V, 1x 12V output)
- Noctua NF-R8-1800 fan (8×8 cm)
Print Part01 as one piece (supports needed) or two (no supports) and glue them together (as I did).
Part02 is bottom plate.
AquaControl is software based on Arduino hardware. It is able to control and monitor an aquarium. It’s highly customizable and easy to use because of on screen menu. All settings could be saved to the EEPROM memory.
– OLED display
– automatic RGB LED light control (I am using 3x20cm LED strips)
– display and sound notifications
– low/high temperature warnings
– maintenance day and “day before” notifications
– shows current temperature and time
– customizable user menu
– status icons (some of them animated)
– automatic OLED sleep
– automatic OLED wake up when some event has been raised
In the new version:
– simulated sunrise and sunset (30 minute interval)
– display the current brightness on the OLED
– sound for the upcoming maintenance day (eg. to prepare the water for standing)
– sound for the day of maintenance
– low or high water temperature audible alarm
How to stop your Sony A6300 from overheating, please see the video below.
4K recording 25fps
firmware version 1.10
no modification: 22m 33s
thermal pad installed: 36m 56s – 64% better
firmware version 2.0
Auto Pwr OFF
thermal pad installed: 55m 24s – 148% better
firmware 2.0 download https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/e-mount-body-ilce-6000-series/ilce-6300#/downloadTab
OpenMemory Tweaks https://sony-pmca.appspot.com/apps